Friday, November 18, 2011

Meet Ellen Buckley from Sweet Ellen Inc.

If you are lucky, sometimes, what begins as a hobby can turn into something quite unexpected.  I began creating cards for my niece and nephews for their birthdays several years ago. These original drawings and simple sentiments were met with such enthusiasm by the children and adults that saw them, I found myself expanding the collection to include holiday, birthday, note cards and party invitations. Earlier this month, with a little help from friends and family, I exhibited my greeting card line at the West Hollywood Book Fair. Both children and adults seemed to respond to the whimsical drawings and simple sentiments. They were a hit!



I would now like to introduce Sweet Ellen Inc., greeting cards and stationery created especially for children and adults who have warm hearts!



Sweet Ellen Inc. - children's greeting cards and stationery
PO Box 46845   Los angeles, CA 90046

No comments:

Post a Comment