Friday, November 4, 2011

Meet Jena Cascarini from Mary Kay

My name is Jena Cascarini. I am an Independent Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay! I began my Mary Kay business not too long ago after needing some extra income to pay for bills. I enjoy providing products that enhance the beauty and confidence of all women!

Products include anything from cleansers, moisturizers, acne solutions, microdermabrasion set,  satin hand pampering sets, to foundations, eye color, mascara, lipsticks and lots more! 


Mary Kay does not test products on animals and is a company that does good by caring about the environment, fighting domestic violence, and helping battle cancers that affect women!

Mary Kay lives by the rules of God first, family second, and career third. She says when she does that, everything seems to fall into place. :)


I look forward to seeing you all and helping you with any of your skincare needs!
God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment