Monday, October 24, 2011

Meet Stacy Carnow from Scentsy

HI! I am Stacy Carnow, Star Scentsy Consultant. I started selling Scentsy when my husband received a layoff notice from his work as a school teacher last May. I am a stay-at-home mom of two children under 3 and wanted to continue to stay home with my children. Scentsy has allowed me to do this. (My husband was also asked back to work.) I am part of the MOPS group at RCC in Yorba Linda.
Scentsy is wickless candles. A wickless candle is a warmer combined with a cube or two of wax. The wax, which is called a Scentsy Bar or a Scentsy Brick, is a highly fragrant wax bar that is warmed by a low-wattage lighbulb to release fragrance into the air. Because the wax is gently warmed rather than burned, it can hold more fragrance oil than a traditional candle. And, because there is no flame, there is no smoke, soot, or lead. Scentsy Wickless candles are a safer alternative to traditional candles.
Visit Stacy's site at www.stacycarnow.scentsy.us You can pre-order under the party name: MOPS COAST BIBLE

No comments:

Post a Comment